Goa is a paradise for tourists. People are friendly, warm and welcoming to everyone. Ample local transport is available including taxies. The place is full of surprises and offers indulgences for travelers ranging from backpackers to luxury seekers alike.
You should know
About your Race
- Your race is in South Goa and will begin from Palolem Beach, which is about 60 Kilometers from both Goa International Airport and Railway Station (1H 30M drive).
- Your Bib distribution will begin at 4:30 PM sharp on November 3, 2017.
- Flag-off will be at 6:00 AM on November 4, 2017.
- You can visit http://paradisetrailsgoa.com/schedule/ for more information.
About your Arrival in Goa
- All participants are advised to arrive 1 day prior to the race so that they can collect their Race Bibs. Also it is a good chance to get together with other participants and rest amply before the race.
- Goa's taxi service is available 24x7 and offers standardized rates. There are also pre-paid taxies available directly from Airport or Railway station.
- Vehicle rentals (Daily basis) both 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers are also available. But we recommend this option only for those who know their way around Goa.
Preferable Mobile Network
- Network available here is BSNL Network.
About your Accommodation
- Participants are advised to find hotels preferably around Palolem beach for the duration of the event to avoid inconvenience.
- There are a lot of hotels around the area from economy to luxury depending on your preference.
- The official language of Goa is Konkani. However people here are also fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi and Portuguese.
About Cuisines and Attractions
- Goa is a foodie's paradise. From juicy seafood to appetizing continental dishes, they have it all.
- There are several fine dining restaurants, but for the real taste, we suggest you visit the local taverns called Shacks.